Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back to School!

It seems like five minutes ago, we were leaving Strong Rock for the summer and now, we are back to Pre-Planning. Clay is the Principal of the Academy and High School at Strong Rock Christian School and I am a teacher in the Elementary School there.

I never knew how much I would enjoy working with Clay until we moved to McDonough and started our new jobs. I have heard couples say, "We could never work together," but I honestly believe that I could spend 24/7 with Clay and we would be just fine. Here are 6 reasons I could spend all of my time with Clay and never get tired of it:

1. Clay keeps caffinated beverages and snacks in his office to keep me happy.

2. Clay is a morning person and I am a late person, so we compliment one another.

3. We have a secret phrase that means, "We will talk about that later"... just in case.

4. He's cute.
5. We learned early in our marriage that we cannot micro-manage one another.

6. He's cute.
Did I already mention that?

No comments:

Post a Comment