Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, June 9, 2009

Marybeth Whalin, a writer and speaker who works with Proverbs 31 Ministries, has a great blog and she found this method of posting from The Simple Woman's Daybook. If you are a blogger, try it one day. It's a great exercise! Also, you can register with The Simple Woman and she will link to your site!

Outside my window... Sunset on the golf course.

I am thinking...Why does Shelby come in the front door and then whine to go out the back door?

I am thankful for...so many friends who are supporting Clay and me through the crazy world of adoption.

From the kitchen...Clay is eating Golden Grahams and watching the NBA Finals. Go Orlando!

I am wearing...pink striped pajama pants

I am creating...videos on my new pocket video camera. Hopefully, I will figure out how to add videos to my blog soon

I am going...to Haley Myer's Wedding this weekend!

I am reading...Line by Line: How to Edit Your Own Writing

I am hoping... to finish the first draft of my next book very soon

I am hearing...TV and the phone telling me there is a new text and Tweet Deck saying that people are tweeting

Around the house...Stacks of books by my bed, by the couch, on the table and downstairs. Stacks everywhere!

One of my favorite things... laughing with Clay when he sings the wrong words to songs, which is everytime he sings

A few plans for the rest of the week: Hanging by the pool with Joy and Christeene, Going to the wedding in Greenville, Radio Interview with a DJ I met on Twitter

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


This is a picture of the team that is going on a mission trip to Honduras soon. I am thinking that this is the "before" pic... before God does something wonderful with a group of expectant followers. How exciting!

If you want to try The Simple Woman's Daybook, go for it, and add your name to the list: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment