Thursday, April 8, 2010

11 Ways to Escape the Pollen


I can’t do it. I just can’t stay inside when the weather is so gorgeous, but according to Atlanta Allergy, the pollen count was over 5,495 today (before the rain). Normal is 120, by the way. So, if you are looking for a way to have fun inside, try one of the following activities:

1. Watch the 8,000 policemen guard Tiger Woods at the Masters this weekend.
2. Listen to sports radio talking about Tiger.
3. Send e-mails to your friends about why Tiger will not win the Masters.
4. Plan a weekend with your friends to watch the Masters.
5. Complain about the media coverage of Tiger and Elin.
6. Send texts about obscure golfers to prove your expertise.
7. Stalk golf blogs and leave anonymous comments about Tiger.
8. Observe a moment of silence in front of your Masters flag that is hanging in the basement.
9. Remind your wife to wash and iron your Masters t-shirt.
10. Ignore your wife when she talks about anything other than the Masters.
11. Act shocked when you read your wife’s blog about your obsession with the Masters.

I’m not bitter, though.

3 comments:

  1. I SO feel your pain ... Will came home from work early today to watch golf. He would not let me plan anything for the weekend that didn't involve watching golf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious - I just guffawed! I'm getting tired of hearing about Tiger and my husband doesn't even care about golf!

    ReplyDelete